Northwest Community College


If you are a student returning to Northwestern Connecticut Community College after two years, re-applying is easy. Simply follow these steps:

1. Complete a Readmission Form

2. Submit the Readmission form to the Admission Office, NCCC, Park Place East, Winsted, CT 06098 or Fax (860) 738-6437.

3. Call the NCCC Admissions Office, 860.738.6330, to verify that we have all required documents. 

4. Apply for Financial Aid