Academic Advising

The counselors at the Center for Student Development, located in Green Woods Hall room 208, are available to help students select appropriate courses according to their chosen academic program, personal goals, or transfer plans. Matriculated students are assigned a faculty advisor according to their major. A faculty advisor will help students select courses for their next semester and provide specific information about their program of study.

If you are a matriculated student you can find your faculty advisor by using myCommNet. Please use this link to print the “myCommNet Quick Reference Guide”. Page 2 outlines how to find your advisor information on myCommNet. Your advisor’s email address is their first initial and last name (example:

If you have questions regarding your advisor please contact the Center for Student Development at 860-738-6420 or the Admissions Office at 860-738-6330.