There are 2 ways to get an Official Transcript...

1. Online. You are now able to request Official Transcripts using Self Service.
  • Login to is available only to students who have been a CT Community College student within the past 5 semesters.
  • Once you are logged into myCommnet, click on the Student tab
  • Click on "click here to access your student academic records" in the Student Self Service
    box, and choose the Student Records Tab
  • Click Request Official Transcript-please provide the exact college name, office, and address that you want the transcript mailed to.
2. Written Request. Print and mail or fax to us a Transcript Request Form

To get a transcript of your grades, you must send a written request to the Registrar's Office.  Click "Get Form!" to print the Transcript Request Form.  Complete and mail as directed.  Transcript requests must be in writing and should include your name, address, phone number, social security number, dates of attendance, the complete address where it should be mailed, and your signature. Mail your request to:  NCCC, Records Office, Park Place East , Winsted , CT 06098

As of July 1, 2008, there is no charge for official or unofficial transcripts. 


Please be advised that transcripts will be processed and mailed within 7 - 10 days.  We cannot process transcripts while you wait.


Get Form!

Students can access their academic history by logging on to:
Student ID and PIN are required for this transaction.